Open Safari Vehicles
We are proud to say that our Open Safari Vehicles are rated among the best in the Kruger National Park. Our Open Safari Vehicles are always clean and serviced at regular intervals.
Our Open Safari Vehicles are modified (SABS approved: South African Bureau of Standards – Safety of Standards – www.sabs.co.za) to allow for exceptional Game Viewing and Photographic opportunities.
- Bucket Seats – All our Open Safari Vehicles are fitted with Bucket Seats. This will allow you to be comfortable at all times. Even after a 10 hour Safari in our Open Safari Vehicles you will not feel tired.
- Radio Communication – All our Open Safari Vehicles are fitted with VHF Radios. We are in radio contact with many other Open Safari Vehicles in the Kruger National Park and we get real-time updates on the location of the animals that you want to see.
- Photographic Bean Bags – We supply all our serious photographers with Bean Bags. These Bean Bags fit neatly over the side panels of the Open Safari Vehicles and come in very handy for the photographers with big lenses.
- Upgraded Suspension – All our Open Safari Vehicles have Upgraded Suspension. This will allow for a very comfortable ride and will prevent the vehicle from rocking when standing still to allow for that perfect camera shot.
- Cut Outs for Easy Access – All our Open Safari Vehicles have Cut Outs on the side of the vehicle with doors fitted. This allow for easy access in and out of the vehicle. Even elderly people will not have a problem getting in and out of our Open Safari Vehicles.
- Open All Round View – Our Open Safari Vehicles have a 360° All Round View. This will allow you to take photos of the animals wherever they are. As animals do not stop and pose for camera shots, this will allow you to take your photo without positioning the vehicle first.
- Canvas Top for Sun Protection – All our Open Safari Vehicles are fitted with a Canvas Top. This will allow for sun protection during the course of the Safari and also helps when it rains to keep you dry.
- Roll Down Canvas for Adverse Weather Conditions – All our Open Safari Vehicles are fitted with Roll Down Canvas to protect you against wind and rain in adverse weather conditions.
- Safety Protection Panels – All our Open Safari Vehicles are fitted with Safety Protection Panels. As some roads are very narrow, these panels are in place to protect you against branches and thorns that might be in the vehicles way.