- Your Hosts - Jannie & Debbie
Tour & Safari Coverage
- Kruger Park Safaris cover all the main areas of the park, making use of various restcamps. The extent of your safari will depend on the duration you have selected. We cover an average of 250 km on a full day safari or tour. Read more here.
- Day Tours are conducted to various places of interest in the Mpumalanga region and will be either a morning or afternoon session lasting approximately 6 hours. Read more here.
1. EFT payments
- Simply make a payment in your local currency into a local bank account in your own country.
- This is the most affordable way to pay: with zero international bank charges or commission and great exchange rates.
- You can request a quote to compare to other forms of payment.
2. Credit card payments
- Request a Credit Card payment, and we will send you a unique payment link via PayBill.
- Pay with your credit or debit card via our secure online payment gateway.
- Using this method, your card details remain completely secure.
- We accept payments for all VISA and Mastercard cardholders using this method.
- Fees may apply, which will be automatically added to your payment.
CANCELLATION OF A RESERVATION
The following will amount to a cancellation of a reservation:
- Cancellation fees equal to 25% of the total reservation cost is payable in a case of cancellation made after payment of first deposit up to and including 46 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total reservation cost is payable in a case of cancellation made between 45 days and 8 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total reservation cost is payable in a case of a cancellation made between 7 days prior to and date of arrival.
- 100% of the total cost for any non-arrival/no-shows.