If you are reading this, it means you are seeking an adventure, which dominates a part of our lives.
Then the place to be is the world-famous Kruger National Park. It is ranked as one of the best places in the world to see wild life in its natural habitat. Established in 1898 to protect the fauna and flora of the Mpumalanga Lowveld, this immense conservation area covers over 20,000 square kilometres.
Africa Spear Safaris offer the following Safaris and Safari Packages in the Kruger National Park conducted on Open Safari Vehicles:
• 1 Day Kruger Park Safari;
• 2 Day/1 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 3 Day/2 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 4 Day/3 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 5 Day/4 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 6 Day/5 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 7 Day/6 Night Best of the Kruger Safari.
Accommodation inside the Kruger Park would be in Luxury Guest Houses, Cottages, Bungalows, Huts, Safari Tents or Tents – it all depends on the Safari Package that you choose.
Please go to Kruger Safari Packages for a more detailed description of the Kruger Safari Packages that we offer and the costs involved. To see a more detailed explanation of the accommodation, go to Accommodation in the Kruger National Park.
Other outdoor activities
Other outdoor activities that Africa Spear Safaris has to offer while on a Kruger National Park Safari with us:
- Guided Walks – Daily early morning and afternoon guided walks are available from most camps. The walk itself is relaxed, and experienced and armed guides use their knowledge of the bush to explain natural wonders. Unfortunately no children under 12 allowed.
- Sunset Safaris – The Sunset Safari leaves before the sun sets and gets back once it is dark. This is usually the time of day when most of the predators start moving around looking for food and hunting. Unfortunately no children under 6 allowed.
- Night Safari – On the Night Safari, you will be able to see the nocturnal activities of Kruger’s secretive creatures. This is your opportunity to see the animal whose activity is during the night and sleeping during the day. Unfortunately no children under 6 allowed.
- Golf – The Skukuza Golf Course is a magnificent 9-hole (18-tee) course situated in the Kruger National Park on the outskirts of Skukuza Rest Camp. The surrounding area of the golf course is home to the BIG 5, a large variety of birds and countless animals, which all conspire to provide the visitor with a harmonious close-to-nature golfing experience.